Highlighted
kyleteh
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

Customer Service Malaysia

I felt very impatient for the customer service in Malaysia, I sent 4 times of my email and neither of them reply. My problematic sleepbud sent to customer service and I requested to a replacement unit with phone call, then they told me I can get my replacement unit within 2 weeks. But after i waited 3 weeks still no any email feedback for my product, I called customer service again and they told me still need to wait another 2 weeks, so i decided to get the refund because i no longer to wait again for this product. they accepted my request and asked for my bank account for refund purpose, and they promise i can get my refund within 2 weeks. I waited another 2 weeks and still no any email and reply!! So, i called them today and the customer service still recorded my item still pending in replacement unit. NO! PLEASE, refund my money to me, I dont want this REPLACEMENT UNIT ANYMORE, please refund my money immediately! This is the worst customer service i ever seen.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer Service Malaysia

Hello kyleteh, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I apologise that you have had this experience with our customer support team in your region. 

The community is a place for troubleshooting technical issues, we do not have access to support services. I apologise for any disappointment this provides, however this query will need to be settled with our support team in your region for further investigation. 

I am very sorry that this has been your customer service experience, this is not what we would expect. If you have any further questions do let us know.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support