Disconnecting bud at night

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Disconnecting bud at night

My left bud keeps disconnecting at night. I’ve updated the case software and reset the case multiple times. No resolution. Any advice? They are only three months old. Thanks!

8 REPLIES

Re: Disconnecting bud at night

Hey Denvermjc,

Thank you for writing into the community and we're sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having. 

We appreciate you for trying out the troubleshooting steps. Are you noticing the disconnection to occur immediately or after a certain time? Also, can you verify the Sleepbuds firmware?

Please let us know when you get a moment. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi Mohsin,

The firmware is 6.0.4.0. It will connect at least until I fall asleep, then disconnects at some point in the night. I usually wake up at some point in the night and it has disconnected, two or three hours maybe. 

Thank you!

Hey Denvermjc, 

Thanks for getting back with that information. That does not sound great and this is in no way normal behavior. I recommend that you reach out to our service team in your region so they can help provide a further solution for you. Since it has only been a few months, we have warranty options available to get you back up and running again. 

Feel free to use this link to locate contact information. Select your region from the list and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us."

Thank you again. Please update us on how everything works out for you. 

Mohsin

Wistful Whisperer

I'm having the same issue. I updated to the newest firmware Sunday morning, let them charge up all day, and Sunday night was the first time it happened. Last night, I got woken up early in the morning and reconnected it. (To the case, then back to my ear). An hour later it disconnected again, which also woke me up.

Hi akraut,

Thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to see you're having this issue as well.

We have a new update that is coming out within the next week that should address these disconnection issues.

Once you receive it and test it out, let us know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel 

Wistful Whisperer

Well, unfortunately, still no fix. I've run through all the troubleshooting steps I can find in the support docs. (Reset the charger, reinstall the app, etc)

My left bud will report 100% in the app, then about 4-5hrs in, it will power off.

Software versions: 

Android App: v1.7.1

Buds: v6.0.4.0

Charger: v2.00.00

Wistful Whisperer

As an additional troubleshooting step, I took the rubber thingys off both buds, so that I could see that they were both seated properly in the charging case. I waited until both had stopped blinking, then put them in. Still 4hrs in the left one ran out of power and shut off.

Hi akraut,

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had with your Sleepbuds so far. We would like the opportunity to assist so you can enjoy your product the way it was intended. I would recommend contacting your local Sleepbuds support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use for contact information. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support