harleyman
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

Ear pain and infection with sleepbuds

I have been using the Noise Masking Earbuds after an exchange back in November. They work fine, but recently I have had trouble getting them to go into the left ear canal as if it was getting tight. Then, about 5 days ago it broke out in a full infection. The doctor suspected a cartilage infection and I am being treated with antibiotics. It has always seemed a little too large and I have changed to the smallest bud in the carton. Can anyone help with this? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Ear pain and infection with sleepbuds

Hi harleyman,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue when using your Sleepbuds and I would be happy to help.

Given the nature of the situation, I would highly recommend that you get in touch with your local support team, so we can look into this further with you. You can find their contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.