Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 17, 2020

Earbuds replacement for Quiet Comfort 35 wireless

Hi. I was trying to process the exchange of my Sleep Buds and it only shows I can get either silver or black the Quiet Comfort 35 wireless $349.95.

I am interested in the Bose noise cancelling Headph 700 w/charging case at $399.95, so $50 more then ones Bose offers.

Can I get the credit and pay the $50 difference to get the ones I prefer?

I appreciate the answer so I can proceed. I called customer service for sleep buds but shut down momentarily.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Earbuds replacement for Quiet Comfort 35 wireless

Hi ccrivas, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

The community is a place for troubleshooting, therefore we are unable to assist you with any service options which have been provided to you. This will need to be done through our product support team. I apologize we cannot do any more to assist. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 17, 2020

Thanks for responding.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

I had the same idea.  I called this morning, and after a 25 minute wait to talk to an agent, was told "the system will not allow that".   Bummer.  I would have gladly paid the difference as I already have a pair of QC35ii's.   Just doesn't seem right.  

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 17, 2020

Thanks so much for letting me know. I tried to call and the listed phone number says they are closed at the moment and go to resolution on line. I was going to wait until things go back to usual business but at least we know now 😞

Thanks again