Highlighted
chrisjdennis
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

Fatigued fighting with Sleepbuds - followed every direction and right bud still won't connect

I am so frustrated with this product. I work night shift and need something to block noise. As a three decade plus loyal Bose customer, I never doubted this would be the precise product. I was wrong. First problem - both would not charge properly. I read the many comments and responses and was able to correct. Now, the right bud will not connect. I have pushed the button, updated the firmware, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still, the right bud does not connect. I then tried to register the product online w/Bose using the SN on the back of the charging case - no luck. I have all the original packing, device and accessories. There is no obvious chat feature on the Bose website. I am honestly beyond disappointed with this product and my experience trying to resolve it - well below the quality I have experienced of the length of my customership. Sincerely, chris

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fatigued fighting with Sleepbuds - followed every direction and right bud still won't connect

Hi chrisjdennis,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Bose Community.

I am so sorry to hear that you are having this issue and we really want to get this sorted for you.

I would strongly urge you to get in contact with your local Customer Service Center and they will be more than happy to help you solve this issue.

To find the appropriate contact details, follow this link, select your country, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a 'Contact Us' button.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back in contact.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G

antonellismargo@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 15, 2019

Re: Fatigued fighting with Sleepbuds - followed every direction and right bud still won't connect

I am having the same problem, so frustrating!!! I have done everything on the troubleshoot page and updated the charging case, it still does not work.  The product is awesome when it actually connects but that hasn't happened for me in 4 days.  Will be sending these back!

Hi Antonellismargo, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having similar issues. As mentioned in the post above, we have a dedicated team which handles our Bose Health products and would advise contacting them if the troubleshooting has failed. They will be more than happy to assist you. 

Have a great day! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O