Feature request - single bud use

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Feature request - single bud use

I doubt there is going to be a follow on product but a feature I'd like to see is single bud use. The other day for some reason one of my buds had not charged. The app requires both to be detected before they can be used. It would be nice to be able to use one on the ear not on the pillow and take advantage of the alarm.

Mike

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Feature request - single bud use

Hi @eznoh (Mike), thanks for reaching out!

We always appreciate feedback for our systems! I have passed this on for you to our development team to see if it would be possible to integrate this in the future.

From personal use, I would always advise that both LED's indicate the buds are charging before closing the case/leaving the buds, so as to avoid this happening in the future!

Please let me know if you or anyone else on the Community have any suggestions or questions!

Liam W - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Re: Feature request - single bud use

> From personal use, I would always advise that both LED's indicate the buds are charging before closing the case/leaving the buds, so as to avoid this happening in the future!

I did that but with the terrible magnet design ( I'm on my 6th pair, 5 due to the magnets coming off) one bud disconnected when the cover was closed.

Mike