Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

Font in App too small

Iknow this product line will be discontinued, so not expecting a fix. But the font used by the sleepbud app is way, way too small for many people to read without putting on reading glasses.  Since most of the app's screen is empty, there is no reason not to use a larger font.

If, during the night, I want to change the alarm setting or change the music, I have to go searching for my reading glasses first. I can read most apps without glasses - but you chose a remarkably small font for the iPad app.

The last thing I want to do at night is to turn on the lights and go looking for glasses so that I can change the alarm setting - make it easier for people please - esp for us older people with less than perfect eyes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Font in App too small

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi danx1000,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I appreciate the feedback on the Sleep Application! 

I would love to forward this to the team for you as a future feature request. Although we are discontinuing the Sleepbuds we will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

If anyone else has any feature suggestions they would like us to raise then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Font in App too small

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi danx1000,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I appreciate the feedback on the Sleep Application! 

I would love to forward this to the team for you as a future feature request. Although we are discontinuing the Sleepbuds we will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

If anyone else has any feature suggestions they would like us to raise then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post