Highlighted
Rene__
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Frustrating, frustrating......

Today after 15 hours charching and the lights solid white, the right bud is at 27% and the left at 32%. No more charching as the lights don't blink anymore. Yesterday was even more ridiculous, app said both buds where at 100% so finaly i thought things were as they should be.........................wrong!! Somewhere at night the right bud stopt because of a death battery and the left bud had only 19% left in the morning. I won't mention all the other frustrating charching issues i have had as other people have allready done this. Updated the base to 2.00.00 and did reset it like a 1000 times allready, disconnected the buds and reconnect again, clean the base and contacts....nothing works. How long must it take to come with a proper solution for the buds, to me it looks like no one knows what is going on at bose. These things cost € 269,- and for that kind of money this is unacceptable!

3 REPLIES 3
eznoh
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

Re: Frustrating, frustrating......

Send them back for an exchange. I just received my 6th pair today. Not sure what I'm going to do when they run out of stock, when they work they are great. Start the process here: https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/returns_and_exchanges.html

Mike

Rene__
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

I'd rather had a solution instead of sending back over and over. Eventually i will do that over here in the Netherlands if nothing happens soon.

Hello Rene__, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm extremely sorry that you are encountering these problems with your Noise-masking Sleepbuds.

As you have exhausted the available troubleshooting options, I would highly recommend contacting your local Customer Service Center.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support