Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 1, 2019

Ghost Alarm

Three times now, weeks apart, an alarm has awakened me between 2:00 and 3:30 a.m.  I don't have an alarm set for those times, and once I had no alarm set at all.  How do I keep an alarm from going off that doesn't exist?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Ghost Alarm

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello kplb, 

Thank you for your message, I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Sleepbuds. 

I would recommend that you delete and reinstall your Bose Sleep app from your device and also perform a reset of your Sleepbud charging case. To reset the charging case, insert a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click.

Please let us know if this provides any improvements for your Sleepbuds.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Wish I had a solution, but just wanted to say this has also happened to me several times at a similar time of day.

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello kplb, 

Thank you for your message, I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Sleepbuds. 

I would recommend that you delete and reinstall your Bose Sleep app from your device and also perform a reset of your Sleepbud charging case. To reset the charging case, insert a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click.

Please let us know if this provides any improvements for your Sleepbuds.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post