Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Help1

I've been searching for years for earplugs that actually work as I have a sleep / wake disorder.  I found sleep buds last year but didn't order due to discontinuation.  I was under the impression these buds II just block noise not play sounds to you all night.  Prior to buying I contacted support on whats app several times but got no response . Can anyone explain how they work does a noise automatically play when there is external noise or do you need to physically set them to play a sound at xyz time . Have I bought the wrong earphones as I dont wish to listen to noise blocking music all night . Furthermore I need to be interrupted if I have emergency phone calls.  Please explain I'm absolutely terrible with technology. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Help1

Hey Blondiexx, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I would love to assist you further with any questions, you may have about the Sleepbuds! 

So they will play audio for up to 10 hours while you sleep rather than countering an external noise, so when you are planning to go to sleep you place the earbuds in your ears and select the sounds you wish to play.  They also have the ability to alert you when you get a call, as well as the ability to have an alarm that will play into the headset. 

You can learn more about the Sleepbuds II via our website here and the user manual here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!