jamespaulley
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 21, 2018

High pitched whirring/whining

Horrible high pitched whirring/whining in both buds. It's quiet, but definitely there and very horrible once you tune in to it. It sounds like an electrical noise, like something a power supply might make if you put your ear to it.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
daniel_s
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Re: High pitched whirring/whining

Other people and also me are having the same issue...

the "phone-free mode" eliminated the problem for me until the last update. Now I have described noises after 10-15 mins.

Hi JamesPaulley, 

Thanks for posting and making us aware of this issue. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you check out this thread here for some great troubleshooting steps. If the issue still persists, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

jamespaulley
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 21, 2018

I guess my options are another pointless RMA or give up on these entirely because none of the troubleshooting steps do anything and issues like this just repeatedly keep coming back. It seems like the properly functioning life of these buds is about two months. After that you're going to get some kind of problem.