SarahJayDubs
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2019

How/What to return

The return process is very confusing- I need clarification please. The return sheet that has a link to the shipping label says, "Please only send the main product/part only. Please retain all accessories such as carry cases and cables." I don't know what's wrong with the earbuds (i'm having the 58% charge thing/ left earbud problem dying like everyone else is).... so what do you want me to send back? Just the earbuds; the earbuds and the charging case; the earbuds, charging case, and charger, etc??". I have the the entire full box to ship back if you'll take it and give me a entire full box brand new replace, you just need to provide clearer directions please. Please let me know specifically what needs to be in this return box, as in, each and every piece.

Thanks,

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How/What to return

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi SarahJayDubs, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I apologize that the instructions have been confusing for you and allow me to clarify.  

All you need to send to us is the charging case and the earbuds, everything else you can keep. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please reach out to us again!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support 

2 REPLIES 2
thescot123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

Hopefully someone will clarify. I am about to send my broken ones back today and plan on shipping back the case with just the broken buds in them. Like what the pdf states, I will keep the wall plug and cable. If they state otherwise then I will refer them to their instructions. I also had the 58% battery issue along with a broken magnet. The replacement came the next day and so far have worked correctly. 

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi SarahJayDubs, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I apologize that the instructions have been confusing for you and allow me to clarify.  

All you need to send to us is the charging case and the earbuds, everything else you can keep. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please reach out to us again!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support