Mmbaker3171966
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

How can I update if sleepbuds won’t charge

Here we go again. Trouble with second pair of buds, Bose replaced original pair in the spring. Now Right bud won’t charge past 29%. Did the app update and case reboot. Can’t update firmware until buds reach 60%. How do you get buds to charge? This is becoming annoying for expensive headphones that constantly have issues, not cool Bose.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How can I update if sleepbuds won’t charge

Hi Mmbaker3171966, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues updating your Sleepbuds and would love to help! 

You can also update the Sleepbuds via the Btu.bose.com updater. I would also recommend checking out the other troubleshooting methods that are listed in this thread here.

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Mmbaker3171966
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

I’ve done the troubleshooting with no luck. This is my second pair. I followed the link to the Bose updater but I can’t find it only brings up my buds. I really want these to work again I love my little buds!

Hi Mmbaker3171966, 

Thank you for posting and updating me on this. 

Can you please update me on which software version your Sleepbuds are currently running? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Mmbaker3171966
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

2.2.1 apple’s update this week

Hi Mmbaker3171966, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

As your headphones aren't updating  I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B