Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

How do you disconnect the buds from the app when one bud wont connect? no gear icon available

I want to try a full refresh connection since my right bud wont connect but the gear icon is not available during the connection phase.

Any options to get around this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: How do you disconnect the buds from the app when one bud wont connect? no gear icon available

Hey jaykav99,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Are you referencing the SoundSport Free headphones?

If so, you will not be able to connect the left earbud until the right earbud has made a connection. To re initiate your connection, place the buds into the charging case, then remove. Upon removing a white LED should blink on both earbuds meaning they are looking for a device to connect to.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

Re: How do you disconnect the buds from the app when one bud wont connect? no gear icon available

No i am using the sleep buds....i have 2 sets of them but 1 has the 3 light problem and the right bud wont connect and the other set my dog ate one of the buds...so in a sense i want to use the left bud from one set and the right bud from the other set...but the bose app is trying to make 2 separate connections...so i figured if i can make a fresh new connection ill have a complete pair.

Highlighted

Oh right I see, apologies for misunderstanding. 

The Sleepbuds are a connected pair and are not interchangeable. Regrettably it will not be possible to mix and match your two sets together. 

If you would like to look into what available service options there are for you, please contact your local Bose product support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

Already did, you guys are out of replacements and are only offering HUGE headphones as a replacement...they are nice and expensive but not really a solution when people use them for sleep.