Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

How to save your Sleepbuds from failing

I have owned my 2nd pair of SleepBuds for over a 1-1/2 year(s) now. I suffered the same problems that everyone experienced with that original pair. I returned them as directed and received a replacement pair, no questions asked!!!! Now the twist on the new pair was I had listened to all the chatter about how people connected their new SleepBud to power the case with the buds in the case and continued to have failures, time and again. So I decided to attack this problem differently. I charged the case completely until 5 lights were lit in the case. Then I unplugged the case from power and inserted the SleepBuds making sure that they were blinking as normal. After about 6-7 hours both SleepBuds were completely charged to 100%. Now I am no scientist but have good common sense. I am 1-1/2 years into the 2nd pair and they work perfectly. The plan is to charge the case first without the SleepBuds and then after the charging unit is charged UNPLUG the unit from power and insert the SleepBuds, problem solved. I have never plugged the unit into power with SleepBuds inserted, it probably would fry the batteries.