jswing
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Latest firmware version release

Can someone from Bose tell me the latest firmware version and the release date? I have been having issues with recharging and have my new replacement set but don’t want to update them with bad firmware!?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Latest firmware version release

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi there @jswing !

The most recent update for the Sleepbuds was made available as of June 25th, and was app version 2.2.1. This also updated with Sleepbuds version 7.1.1.0.

As far as your charging issue is concerned, I would recommend performing these updates, followed by a case reset. The reset would be performed by inserting a paperclip or similar object into the hole on the back of the charging case until a "click" is heard. Then please allow these to charge for 30-60 minutes to ensure that you are no longer having a charging issue.

I hope this helps, and please get back to me to let me know how this goes!

Liam W 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hi Jswing, 

Thanks for posting and thank you for your question. 

What headphones do you have so that I can provide you with a little more information? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
jswing
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Sorry it is for the Sleepbuds...
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi there @jswing !

The most recent update for the Sleepbuds was made available as of June 25th, and was app version 2.2.1. This also updated with Sleepbuds version 7.1.1.0.

As far as your charging issue is concerned, I would recommend performing these updates, followed by a case reset. The reset would be performed by inserting a paperclip or similar object into the hole on the back of the charging case until a "click" is heard. Then please allow these to charge for 30-60 minutes to ensure that you are no longer having a charging issue.

I hope this helps, and please get back to me to let me know how this goes!

Liam W 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cjih90
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

Are you having any issues with the new sleepbuds after the updates?
Highlighted
jswing
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner I just saw this. I have actually not updated my replacement sleep buds. I’m very hesitant to do so. I have not had any issues with the new sleep buds they work fine... I really don’t know what to do about the firmware update. I might wait until the next update is out.  

Highlighted
Nigeldr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 13, 2019

I'm in exactly thee same position, had mine replaced by Bose, performed the initial case update but then haven't touched the Firmware on the buds because they are working perfectly and I'm quite sure it was a firmware update that originally got me to the 58% problem.

Highlighted
Fl1cker
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

I've had a pair of sleepbuds for about 3 months without issue.  The day I installed the June update is the day I started suffering from the 58% issue with my left bud.  

Highlighted

Hi Fl1cker, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues charging your Sleepbuds and would love to assist you further with this. 

So that I can assist you further can you please let us know which steps that you have attempted so far? 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and would encourage the community to let us know if they have found any steps that have resolved this issue for them. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.