Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Latest iOS 13.4 Sleepbuds don't connect

Hey all,

Thanks for your messages and feedback so far. We've raised your comments with our development team and will keep you posted when we have more information to share.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Mar 30, 2016

Latest iOS 13.4 Sleepbuds don't connect

Experiencing same behavior post iOS upgrade, hoping for a quick fix. 

Brgd, Silla

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Looks like a timeout error when establishing the connection. Your engineers should try to make "readable" the manufacturer name via Bluetooth. The problem also happens with some ESP32 hardware.

A job to be done before, while betatesting... 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I have the same problem. Have you tried resetting the charging box?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

When I turn Bluetooth off and then turn it back on my phone recognizes the existence of the device in the name by assigned to them. It just refuses to connect

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I am having the same issue.  Have tried everything you suggested with no success.  Need to update the app to meet the requirements of IOS 13.4.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I remembered that I had an old android phone here. I downloaded the app onto it and that will let me get through for the near term in using my sleeper buds.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I've got a similar, but slightly different issue.  Since updating to IOS 13.4, my buds will still connect, but they won't play sleep sounds.  They still alarm in the morning, but no noise-masking.

Sorta patient, but also sorta not.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

iOS 13.4 Sleepbuds not working

Sleepbuds not working anymore on the ios 13.4 update.  Will connect but won’t find the buds. Uninstalled app, restarted phone etc - won’t fix. Downloaded the app to my iPad which is still running 13.3.1 and works fine. Please fix Bose!! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Hi. Did all this but still not working. So I downloaded the app on my iPad which is still running iOS 13.3.1 and it all worked like it’s supposed to. I suspect there may me a issue with the actual app coding compatibility as the sleep buds are working when paired  with a device prior to iOS 13.4.