Rchristo
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Re: Latest iOS 13.4 Sleepbuds don't connect

I gave my specifics because a BOSE representative was giving suggestions on what could perhaps be done to fix the problem (other than a firmware update). I know it's a firmware issue.

I'm hoping that they also fix it rather than believing that people should have other devices other than those they advertise to work with the device.

Thanks for your input though. (No, I don't have an android and I shouldn't have to have one to use something sold as iOS/ iPhone compatible). I'm sleepy and irritable.

Danzo
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I’ve been reading a little more about iOS 13.4. Apparently it has some Bluetooth issues. So it may be possible that Bose should be talking to Apple about those mistakes which may be the cause of why the earbuds don’t work with the new 13.4.   

Danzo
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Based on a couple of articles I’ve read including from Forbes magazine, iOS 13.4 has Bluetooth time out issues. I am guessing that this is one of those issues.  

funatic
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

The other Bose products still work via Bluetooth with iOS 13.4, so... 

Rchristo
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Right...like when one make and model of a Ford catches on fire, but the other Fords don’t have a problem at all. So...ummm

funatic
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Bose please be serious (a bit late but) and remember you promised:

I want to keep using sleepbuds™. Will Bose continue support for the Bose Sleep app?

Yes. We are committed to supporting customers whose sleepbuds™ are working fine. We will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

funatic
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds app and iOS13.4

Bose be serious (a bit late but) and remember you promised:

I want to keep using sleepbuds™. Will Bose continue support for the Bose Sleep app?

Yes. We are committed to supporting customers whose sleepbuds™ are working fine. We will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

Mrcartman
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

I have the same problem. I have two pairs of sleep pods and both have stopped working when upgrading to iOS 13.4. Can Bose please make a comment about when this issue will be addressed ASAP.

Texan317
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Same here! Very frustrating.

Danzo
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I still can’t figure out if the problem is a Bose problem in that their app needs updating or if the problem lies with the number of mistakes that are in iOS 13.4. Clearly Bose and Apple need to Fix it.  It is frustrating. I’m just lucky that I had did ancient android phone without a Sim card that I could download the app and use it temporarily