Jursoy
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Re: Latest iOS 13.4 Sleepbuds don't connect

No hagáis experimentos, Bose tiene que actualizar Bose Sleep y no hay vuelta de hoja, y por cierto, está tardando, no tienen que reunirse para que los desarrolladores se pongan las pilas y saquen una actualización de una puñetera vez.

Jursoy
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Lo que dices es falso, todos mis dispositivos bluetooth funcionan perfectamente salvo Bose SleepBuds.

Lori042
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Do you have any idea when this issue will be fixed?  Very frustrating in the middle of a pandemic where rest and relaxation are so helpful to not be able to use these fabulous sleep buds.  If you could give us some time frame how soon our buds can connect to the app in our Apple phones we would  be very grateful.  Thanks Bose - jump on this please!!!!

oaklandm
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 3, 2018

Have to agree, Bose should have this fixed by now or at least know what is causing the issue and give us some more info. This was first reported 2 weeks ago and no information on what’s causing the issue or on a possible fix. Please give us all some more info Bose!! And stay safe!

Danzo
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I don’t know if the problem is Apple‘s problem or a Bose problem. There are multiple issues regarding Bluetooth and version 13.4.  

“With the release of iOS 13.4, iPhone owners across the internet are looking for Bluetooth issues fix after installing the update. Here are the details.

Sometimes you’d be forgiven for thinking that Apple is incapable of releasing a software update without adding new problems. The same seems to have happened with the release of iOS 13.4, with multiple people across the internet noting that they’re now having Bluetooth issues after installing the update.”   Since almost all of Apple‘s Software folks are on lockdown in India for three weeks, I doubt that Bose can even get to Apple to try and resolve this. This is the first time that I’ve upgraded both my iPad and my iPhone at the same time – that was a mistake for me

miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

I have an android so I can't verify this, but I read that the problem is with the iOS 13.4 update.  I read that people are having a Bluetooth connectivity problem connecting their phone to speakers, headphone and other apps using Bluetooth after the iOS update. 

daymilk
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 23, 2015

Bose is an official iOS developer, registered with Apple, so they have access to beta versions of new iOS releases, it's ridiculous that they didn't test this during the beta phases and ensure they had a fix out on the day iOS 13.4 was released ! It's 2020, c'mon Bose ! It's been weeks...

culader
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

I have six Bluetooth devices connected to my phone including 2 cars. The only one not working is the Bose sleepbuds. As I previously stated they didn’t even show up in the Bluetooth list. Come on Bose, at least provide us with BBC weekly updates!

Rchristo
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Please stop trying to do Bose’s work for them and excusing away this negligence. Hold them accountable for the service and products they sell. Consumers do not need to know if it’s an iOS or a Bose issue. Compatibility and updates are Bose’s responsibility and one of the promises they gave—and continue to give—their customers (read the thread). This is not a mom and pop vendor. They have the resources to do what needs to be done. Yes, even in a pandemic.  (Full Stop)

(If you are using android, then go play with your android. The thread is not directed at android users or conspiracy theorists.)

rocoelho99
Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Wake up, it's obvious that Bose fired the entire team that develops the sleepbuds app. And now nobody can make it works on iOS 13.4. This is the reality.