jamespaulley
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 21, 2018

Left/right out of sync on Android

The left bud always plays before the right by about half a second. The issue is worse on Android than iOS. This has been an issue since day 1 of this product's release. Will it ever be fixed?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Left/right out of sync on Android

Hi Jamespaulley, 

Thanks for posting and making us aware of your issue. I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue and would love to help you resolve this. 

Firstly I would recommend that you fully close the Sleepbuds app and reopen the app as well as rebooting the device. I would also suggest that you disconnect the buds from the Sleep App and reconnect the Sleepbuds, this can be done via: 

• Open the Sleep app.
  • Remove the Sleepbuds from case to avoid an incidental connection.
  • In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the gear icon to open the Settings screen.
  • At the bottom of Settings, tap "DISCONNECT."
  • Once disconnected, place the Sleepbuds back in the case.
  • On the mobile device, toggle Bluetooth off and back on.
  • Close the case cover and reopen it.
  • Remove the Sleepbuds from the case so they create a new connection with the Sleep app and mobile device.

If your issue continues please delete and reinstall the app. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

jamespaulley
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 21, 2018

None of this stuff works I'm afraid. It's a fundamental problem with the Android version of the app. Needs direct attention from hardware/software engineers.

Highlighted

Hi Jamespaulley, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. I am sorry that these steps haven't resolved your issue. 

I will pass this feedback onto our development team. I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B