Left sleep bud stopped working

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Left sleep bud stopped working

The other day I popped my sleep buds in after not using them for about a week. They'd been on the charger the whole time plugged in (I would check every few days to see if lights for both buds were on). I noticed the left one instantly went from 100% down to 47%. I used them and popped them on the charger after. A few days later and I'm at a noisy hotel right by DFW. I thought, no problem... I brought my sleep buds. Well not so much. The left one now doesn't play sound at all. It is connected and shows full charge. The right one plays fine. In fact, both batteries are discharging at about the same rate. But no sound from the left. I've taken them in and out of the case several times, forgotten and re-paired, even deleted and re-installed the app. Before the re-install, the app reported both buds were up to date on firmware. No sound from left (did check for buildup or wax too).
4 REPLIES

Re: Left sleep bud stopped working

Hello jibryson,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to see your left bud stopped working on your Sleepbuds, but I'd be happy to help.

We would suggest contacting our Sleepbuds team for further assistance; they would have to set up an exchange for you. 

The number for the Sleepbuds team is 1-800-905-1273.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Silent Starter

I am having the exact same issue but with the right sleep bud.  I have done everything that bose troubleshooting has directed me to do to including making sure the case and app have been updated.  Still no luck.  I love these things and would really like it if I could get them working again.

Hi thefitweeb,

Thanks for writing in!

If the troubleshooting didn't resolve the issue I'd recommend reaching out to the Sleep Buds team for a replacement.  Here is the contact information:

(800) 905-1273 (Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm ET)

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

Ugh. Add me to the club of the left bud not charging properly. You can add me to shoot of the clubs of issues found.... It is so annoying because typically you find the issue when you are tired and ready for bed!! Then to find that they didn't charge! I am almost to the point of wanting to return them... Still a fan but so many issues... And there was DEFINITELY a volume thing that happened early on where they just are not allowing me to have the volume up enough to mask room noise... There was a definite change there because when I first got them... Couldn't hear fan or husband etc... Tested ability to hear sounds... But now... I hear everything because I can no longer get them loud enough. And the looping... Oh the looping... 😳🙄😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞