Lynalls
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

Left sleep bud won’t fully charge

I’m now on my 3rd set of sleep buds and I’m again having the same issue of the left sleep bud not charging fully! I always make sure before I close the case that the charge has started but after awhile the left bud will stop charging and the left LED light stops blinking and stays on. I give up! I think it is time for a refund.
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Left sleep bud won’t fully charge

Hi Lynalls,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that this issue keeps recurring for you. At this point, the best course of action is to contact our support team by telephone. To find the appropriate number for your region, select your country from this list, scroll to the bottom of the following page and click "Contact Us."

For anyone else experiencing issues where their Sleepbuds are not charging fully, we have another, longer thread on the topic.

nbolmer
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

Yep, on my third as well. They work for a while, then one side charges to 47 percent, call bose, new pair, repeat. Am I supposed to get a new pair every 2 weeks or so, or is BOSE going to fix the problem?
Mustafab
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

I have the same issue , my left buds not charging and the Led light is on , also when i start the the app the left bud wont connect on the first time, i have to put it back in the case then close the case and remove the left buds then it work.
J9smalley
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 11, 2019

This is my third set as well. Left bid will not charge. I loved these but, they are becoming very disappointing. I expected more from bose
Branks
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 23, 2019

Hi all, firstly would like to say love the sleepbuds idea.

1. my left bud often charges to around 58% only.

2. also doesn’t always connect to phone first time, and I have to place left one back in case, then take out and it connects then.

Been happening basically since new, many months.

i have reset case a dozen times.

updated all software on case, buds, iPhone.

The left one stops working / goes flat sometime during the night and that is disruptive to sleep.

Hello Branks,

Thank you for messaging the community, we're very to hear that you're experiencing some battery issues with your Sleepbuds.

We appreciate you taking the time to perform some troubleshooting on your Sleepbuds, I apologise that these methods have not resolved this issue for you. At this point, we would recommend that you contact your regions Bose product support team for further assistance. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M

ElsaGuerrero
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 29, 2019

I am on my 4th pair and even though the lights indicate both are charged, the left one won't pair. These things are an epic fail for Bose. They work great when / if they work. I really expected more, but apparently, Bose couldn't get this one right. 

Hello ElsaGuerrero, 

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with charging your Sleepbuds to 100%. Moving forward, I would kindly suggest following the advice of my colleagues above regarding reaching out to local support to seek a replacement. The team will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Jeff G