Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

Lost magnet on left earbud

The magnet out of my left earbud has dropped out and has been lost, leaving me unable to charge it.  I cannot contact Bose and the website says I need to be redirected to the Uk one but keeps defaulting to the US one. I left a query but it doesnt ask for your email.  Can someone please help? They were bought as a Christmas present in 2018, so should still be under warranty?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Lost magnet on left earbud

Hi Sumaral, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear this!

For UK support, please click this link. 

As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 9, 2020

Re: Lost magnet on left earbud

Look in the charging case.  The magnets fell off both of my earbuds.  In both instances they were stuck to the metal post between the charging contacts.  But it’s not readily apparent they’re there because the magnet is so thin.

If that’s where the magnet is, use some tweezers and superglue to reattach the magnet to the sleepbud.  Scrape the white adhesive that used to hold the magnet to the earbud out of the earbud before you apply the superglue.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

Re:Order no

Hi there,

I posted the sleepbuds back after receiving a returns label. The order for a replacement pair was placed on the 15 May 2020, but I still have not heard anything. (Order no [removed by moderator]).

Can you please advise.

Thanks

Sumara

Highlighted

Re: Re:Order no

Hi Samuaral,

Sorry you are yet to get an update regarding your order. The community is a place for troubleshooting, we cannot look into your order status. Please reach out to your local product support team where an agent can access your customer account and provide you with an update. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.