Participant
Registered since

Jan 13, 2021

Lower volume for alarm

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Sleepbuds

Country

USA 

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)
Samsung Galaxy note 9

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Volume is too loud even on lowest alarm setting. This is startling. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

• In bed

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lower volume for alarm

Hey Ablanks,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope you've enjoyed your Sleepbuds so far!

To change the volume of your alarm, this can be done through the setup menu of your alarm. For new alarms, NEW > Alarm Volume > Adjust Slider. If you've already set an alarm, you can go to EDIT > Alarm Volume > Adjust Slider. This will allow you to lower the volume of the alarms you have set. Check that the levels or your alarm are staying set at the bottom, even when you edit them, and let us know if things improve or not.

Also, a reset will help clear any minor issues:

1. Insert a thin paper clip or pin into the opening on the back of the case next to the USB jack
  2. Push into the case until you feel a click.

Let me know how things go!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 13, 2021

Thanks. I'm aware of how to adjust the alarm volume. I currently have the alarm on the lowest possible volume however, it is still very loud. I don't think this is a hardware issue, more of a design flaw that could probably be fixed in an update. 

Thanks for updating us on this Ablanks. 

I'll be sure to raise this as a feature request for you! 

If anyone else would like to see a quieter alarm option, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!