Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 15, 2020

Missing Soft Carry Bag

I noticed that the first generation sleepbuds included a soft fabric carry bag to prevent the case from scratching but is not included with the sleepbuds 2.  Was this discontinued or was mine just missing?  Any way to get one directly from Bose?  Seems like a pretty cheap item to eliminate.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Missing Soft Carry Bag

Hey gcrawford, 

Thanks for choosing the new Sleepbuds II. How do you like them? 

You are correct, there is no fabric bag for the aluminum case with the Sleepbuds II. Our design teams listen to our customers' feedback and are always striving to come up with the perfect balance between performance, functionality, and design.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

It should have been included. This is cost cutting.

I've owned them two days and it's no longer charges 🤣. Right bud does not work and gives three lights.

Day two!!!!

Highlighted

Sorry to hear your Sleepbuds II are no longer charging. That should certainly not be happening! 

I would recommend checking the buds are fully connected to the magnetic connectors in the charging case to allow for charging to occur.

Please also see this page for information regarding charging. Please ensure you're following the steps to ensure correct charging. If the steps on the page fail to resolve the problem, I would recommend resetting the Sleepbuds. Details can be found towards the bottom of the page on that link. 

Please let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!