Andrew m
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 27, 2019

Mix and match right and left sleepbuds?

I just received my third pair and already the left bud is having the same charging problems that I enountered with my first two. On my previous pair it was the right bud that didn’t work. I still have the left bud from that set, and now I have a working right bud from the new set. I would like to just put the two of them together into a working set rather than go through another return process. But it doesn’t seem possible to use them as a pair. The app will only find one of them or the other but not both - it seems to know they don’t belong together. Is there a way to pair them so they work together?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mix and match right and left sleepbuds?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Andrew M, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today! I am deeply sorry to hear that you have had this experience and would love to assist you further. 

I can confirm that the Sleepbuds can't be mixed and matched as they are paired in a set. So you will not be able to do this. As your still experiencing issues, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mix and match right and left sleepbuds?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Andrew M, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today! I am deeply sorry to hear that you have had this experience and would love to assist you further. 

I can confirm that the Sleepbuds can't be mixed and matched as they are paired in a set. So you will not be able to do this. As your still experiencing issues, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support