Highlighted
Kimmchong
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 17, 2019

My magnet fell off

When I took my sleepbuds out of the charger case, the middle metal part that is the magnet remained attached in the case. My one sleepbud no longer is recognized. How can I reattach this part? Thanks all.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My magnet fell off

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Kimmchong, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. 

We don't recommend that you reach this part, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

4 REPLIES 4

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Kimmchong, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. 

We don't recommend that you reach this part, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

pjfrank
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Get used to it! This morning mine fell off for the second time. Only replaced last February! Between this and having to add plumber’s tape to stop pillow noise you really have to wonder about this product.

Peter

Pixel 3 user
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

The same thing happen to my right sleepbud today (11/20/2019) and now it won't "snap" into the charging base to make a connection.  My sleepbuds should still be in warranty so even though Bose is no longer making the sleepbuds, will they still honor the warranty by fixing and/or replacing the sleepbud.  I would attempt to glue the magnet back in place but I'm concerned if I did that myself, it might void the warranty.  BTW, I have had NO problem associated with the battery issue no fully charging and the sleepbuds have been a great product for me, I am sleeping better than I have in years.

Hello Pixel 3 user,

Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about the issue with the magnet on your Sleepbuds.

We are still replacing Sleepbuds until the remaining stock has depleted. You can find our official statement HERE.

Please reach out to your local customer service team in order to discuss an exchange. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G