Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 17, 2019

My magnet fell off

When I took my sleepbuds out of the charger case, the middle metal part that is the magnet remained attached in the case. My one sleepbud no longer is recognized. How can I reattach this part? Thanks all.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: My magnet fell off

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Kimmchong, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. 

We don't recommend that you reach this part, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Kimmchong, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. 

We don't recommend that you reach this part, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Get used to it! This morning mine fell off for the second time. Only replaced last February! Between this and having to add plumber’s tape to stop pillow noise you really have to wonder about this product.

Peter

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

The same thing happen to my right sleepbud today (11/20/2019) and now it won't "snap" into the charging base to make a connection.  My sleepbuds should still be in warranty so even though Bose is no longer making the sleepbuds, will they still honor the warranty by fixing and/or replacing the sleepbud.  I would attempt to glue the magnet back in place but I'm concerned if I did that myself, it might void the warranty.  BTW, I have had NO problem associated with the battery issue no fully charging and the sleepbuds have been a great product for me, I am sleeping better than I have in years.

Highlighted

Hello Pixel 3 user,

Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about the issue with the magnet on your Sleepbuds.

We are still replacing Sleepbuds until the remaining stock has depleted. You can find our official statement HERE.

Please reach out to your local customer service team in order to discuss an exchange. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Bought my Buds spring of 2019.  No issues except two days a go the magnet fell off the left ear bud.  I have been able to set the bud on the charger so that it can charge the bud but it is not a stable and secure way to charge the bud.  I did call customer service this morning (Monday, April 13, 2020) and the recording said that due to COVID-19, there is no one currently working to answer phone calls.  Understandable for sure.  Just wondering if there is a BOSE employee monitoring the BOSE Community and therefore might be able to offer a suggestion.  I love my buds and have had the best nights of sleep since I first tried them over a year ago. Is it possible to clue the magnet back onto the bud?  Are there any buds left for an exchange of just the left bud?  

Thank you and stay safe!

Highlighted

Hi Joyful R, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that your magnet has fallen off your Sleepbuds. 

I would also like to say thank you for your understanding of our lines being closed. Please don't glue the magnet back onto the Sleepbuds and reach out to us using a different contact method listed here and the team will be able to explore all service options available to you. 

Sorry that this isn't something we can directly assist with via the community.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 25, 2020

Same thing just happened to mine this morning.  These were replacements for another pair where this happened as well, but didn’t realize until now that the magnet actually disconnected.

Never any battery issues- would love to get a replacement if supplies remain, or help with repair if not.

Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Very disappointed to discover that you are no longer producing the bose sleep buds. I have the buds for over one year now and have raved about them to everyone I know. I have had no problems until very recently. When taking one of the buds out of the battery charger, the magnet broke off and now the earbud will not stay in place to charge. Can I send them back to be fixed? I am so used to wearing them and finding it difficult to sleep without them! Please can they be fixed?

Thank you 

J

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2020

This just happened to me a few nights ago as well. I was one of the original Sleepbuds testers, and though I have had a few repaired, I still have a love of these sleepbuds. If there is any way to repair or swap out my buds, please let me know, My left sleepbud won’t sit or charge on the charger and the right bud plays extremely low. Please help Bose!