rwily
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2021

New Sound Suggestion

I am a very happy new sleepbuds 2 owner.  Love it.  I do have a couple of suggestions though:

1.  How about a new noise masking sound:  Cruise Ship.  It could incorporate the low pulsing rumbling of the big diesel engines along with waves splashing against the bow.  I would love that one!

2.  Also, suggest that the option be added to go to sleep with one sound (like a tranquility sound) but then switch over to a noise masking sound after a certain amount of time.  

Thanks again for making such a wonderful product.  

2 REPLIES 2
Charlotte_G

Re: New Sound Suggestion

Hey @rwily, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community!

Great to hear that you're pleased with your Sleepbuds II. We always want to hear from our user's on how to improve your experience. I think these are great ideas and I will be sure to pass these along to our development team for future consideration.

If there is anything else you would like to put forward, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
aapling
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2021

Re: New Sound Suggestion

I just received my sleepbuds 2. A little disappointed with the size of the sound library. Also with the similarities of the sounds of several of them. 

I grew up on a lake, listening to the waves lapping against the shore. While the frogs and crickets sang.