Highlighted
RadSkr
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

New product

I'm new in the Bose community, and just start with that I'm the huge fan of Bose products, which I use every. 

Recently I came up with great idea (in my opinion of course) for a new product.

Sleeping mask with flat noise cancelling bluetooth speakers. 

It would be much more versatile then sleepingbuds

Market for this kind of product would be enormous.

This kind of solution is on the market but without noise cancellation, 

If that product will ever come to life, I'll be first to buy it.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: New product

Hi RedSkr,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Community!  

I have marked your post as a feature request so that the relevant team can view this.

Thank you for your feedback and for the idea!

Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Cured insomniac
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Does sound cool but the one thing I really loved about the sleep buds was the phone free mode so, dear Bose, please can you always factor in that? It's a very strong selling point and not something I'm seeing elsewhere. ; )

Highlighted
AlcuZan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Bose gave up on sleepbuds. The support told me today. There will be no new product.

Highlighted

Hello AlcuZan, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that you are disappointed but you have been misinformed. Bose has not given up on the Sleepbuds and are working hard on assisting our customers who have relied on this product. We do not have any information regarding a time frame of a release but I can assure you we will be producing a newer version of the Sleepbuds. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
RadSkr
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Hello,

It's a great information and I cannot wait to see the new version of sleepbuds.

Highlighted
AlcuZan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

I don't see any prove. It could be just another company excuse to calm down customers. I have no idea what to believe now. Maybe Tegan_M can convince me.

Highlighted
jlanephoto
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Always good to be skeptical until you actually see something.  But with that, I am holding out hope that they continue to work on a new Sleepbud.   I have had my issues with them, and currently have one of my two sets sent back waiting on an exchange.   Having been a long time customer of Bose, I would think they recognize the potential for this product, and recognize the errors of their first attempt to make this.   I am hopeful they bring out a Sleepbud 2.0, and I hope it is a killer product.  I just hope between the two sets of Sleepbuds I have now I have one that stays working long enough to get my hands on a sleepbud 2.0.  

Highlighted
unconstituted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Brilliant to hear! Worried me that the issues, constant complaints and exchanges were going to put Bose off and to be honest a lesser company would have simply cut and run by now. 

I noticed Bluetooth LE Audio was just announced. Will this help Bose in any way, or does the BT standard not make a huge difference to this product as it's not constantly streaming over BT. Just transfers I guess. Any other benefit?

https://www.bluetooth.com/learn-about-bluetooth/bluetooth-technology/le-audio/