lcaprese
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Re: New sounds - let’s discuss our thoughts

I have sent mine back last November because the sounds, especially the loops, were driving me crazy. Has this been fixed now? As a reference I had the Sleepbuds V1 and never had any issue with the Warm Static (my favorite sound). 

This would make me buy the V2 again. Thank you for any responses.

jimh12345
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

Total disappointment. None of the new sounds are smooth "white noise" or even close.  They all have the occasional weird, irritating and repeating sounds in the background, just like the others. 

I had high hopes for Sand.  But there's a steady sort of tap...tap.... sound on the right channel, I noticed it almost immediately.  Didn't realize at first that it was in the Bose track, took the buds out because I actually thought something was going on with the furnace.   I find it intolerable. 

Bose doesn't get it and obviously never will.  

harrydog
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2021

I would like to be able to put at least one loop of my own on. I would also like a close recording of a gentle stream, babbling brook type thing and a pebble/shingle sea wash  nice gentle close up recordings so they could be played at low level. 

Does anyone use the tone collection? 

Toshio04
Participant
Registered since

Mar 12, 2021

It would be great if Bose would add higher frequency sounds (i.e. crickets or cicadas) for tinnitus high frequency masking relief. The current sounds do not have a high enough frequency.

Skfir
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

I really like the Canvas Rain, that old Airplane, Engine Room is my favorite also and the variety of new whitish/pinkish noises is good also. The sound of cicadas will be good to have, but what really perplexes me is the absence of fade-out once you set the buds to auto-off. The sound just abruptly stops, which for me personally isn't any better than a hit on the head. Such an abrupt change wakes me up like it's nothing.

FCL
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2021

I have chronic Tinnitus and love almost every aspect of the Boise Sleepbuds 2. Many Tinnitus sufferers have high pitch noise of which only one boise sound comes close to covering this high tone. Does anyone have any idea how often they will add new sounds?