miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

New sounds on iPhone but not on Andoid

The new sounds appear to be available on iPhone, but not on Android.  My Bose app is up to date with the latest version 3.0.5 (367).

** When will the new sounds be available on Android ?

(I downloaded a couple of new sounds using my wife's iPhone, but they are not recognized on my Android)

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

Re: New sounds on iPhone but not on Andoid

Author Accepted Answer selected by miklosh13

I uninstalled/reinstalled the app and the new sounds showed up after reinstalling.

I did check right before I uninstalled and my app was update to date without the new sounds showing.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Denziloshamen
Advisor
Registered since

Sep 18, 2017

What new sounds are you seeing? I’ve not noticed any new sounds added since these launched in October. 

Found them. They weren’t in the app straight after the update so assumed they weren’t going to be there at all. Checked after seeing this comment and see quite a few new sounds. So annoying that we can’t easily delete existing sounds still so we can preview how these sound on the Sleepbuds themselves instead of a phone speaker. 

miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by miklosh13

I uninstalled/reinstalled the app and the new sounds showed up after reinstalling.

I did check right before I uninstalled and my app was update to date without the new sounds showing.

View solution in original post