Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

No More Sleepbuds to Exchange, but you can get a refund or a set of Quietcomfort 35II headphones....

Holy crap!   So I have three sets of Sleep Buds, the most recent replacement I received about a week ago.   One of my older sets just developed the 58% battery issue.  Tried everything I could find to fix it/reset it, nothing worked.  So I logged on to Bose to request a replacement, and learned that they are now out of Sleepbuds.  Instead, they are offering to either send you a refund, or a new set of Quietcomfort 35II (you pick silver or black) at no charge.  

While I know there will be some that are upset, me included since I figure it is a matter of time before my other two sets fail, I am more than happy that they stepped up and offered an option other than a complete refund that might take 4-8 weeks.   

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Re: No More Sleepbuds to Exchange, but you can get a refund or a set of Quietcomfort 35II headphones

I would like a refund on my sleepbuds will not hold a charge.  Maybe one will, or only last a few hours