Highlighted
NickIs
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 11, 2018

Noise Cancelling Sleepbuds

I am a huge fan of Bose Noise Cancelling headphones, the technology is best in class.

The sleepbuds are also a revolutionary product, but sometimes the external noises you are trying to mask are so loud that you need to set the sleepbuds to quite a high volume level that in turn disrupts sleep.

It would seem a natural evolution for the next version of sleepbuds to incorporate Bose Noise Cancelling technology in addition to variable noise masking.

I say 'in addition', as noise cancelling doesn't work well against all noises, such as human voices, but it does completely cancel out unwanted noise such as overhead aircraft.

Any chance you could forward this to the product dev team?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Noise Cancelling Sleepbuds

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hey NickIs,

Thank you for contributing your feedback. Great insight. I will pass the information along to our development team so they have eyes on it. 

See you around the Community!

Thanks again,

Mohsin

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hey NickIs,

Thank you for contributing your feedback. Great insight. I will pass the information along to our development team so they have eyes on it. 

See you around the Community!

Thanks again,

Mohsin

jason101
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Mar 11, 2019

I too would like to see Bose combine their noise cancelling tech, with the sleep bud style ear buds.

The fit of the buds is perfect and if they could be designed to block out noise with their fit, and then also block out noise with the ANC tech, they would be perfect for those of use who want to block out noise to our ear drums.

Then if Bose could work on bone conducting head phones that can work with microphones, it would be good for talking to people in noisy environments.

This could be great for deaf people and for those of us who are sensitive to noise.