Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

Hello nicoparri,

My apologies. For warranty support outside the US please contact your local authorized service center here. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "Contact Us".

Best Regards,

Greg

yobose
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 29, 2018

Same dang thing is happening to me now. Left one is fine, right is no good.

Hi yobose.

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues.

Have you attempted the troubleshooting steps listed above?  If so and you're still having issues, I would recommend contacting your local support center to arrange for service.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
ET
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 6, 2018

This link leads to a page called "Bose Product Support." On this page, the Sleep Buds are not listed. Scrolling down to the bottom to "contact us" leads to a general phone number. I was told there is a dedicated phone # just for the sleep buds. That information would have been more helpful. Here is the # for Sleep Buds help 800-905-1273. I phone three separate times and hung up after 8 minuts on hold each time. Good luck!

ET
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 6, 2018

You're description fits my problem exactly. The only difference is that my right sleep bud started having problems after about 2 months of use. It is stuck at 48%. I reset the charger multiple times and updated the firmware to no avail. Any new information or support would be greatly appreciated. 

fpompizzi
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 7, 2019

Hi James,

I am having the same issue with my left earbud.  I have performed all the same fixes that you attempted and I am still having the same issue. Since I am seeing the same problem over and over again you would think Bose would have corrected this problem. Were they able to resolve you problem?

anthony_harvey1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 7, 2019

I’m also having the same issue, my right sleep bud only seems to charge to 48%. I made sure my case is on the latest firmware so out of ideas. Going to phone Bose support tomorrow
AAARRRSINIC
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 9, 2019

My sleep buds started doing the same thing last week. The right chargers fully and no matter what the left only makes it to 48%. I have updated the firmware of the case and tried resets with zero luck. This needs a real fix ASAP.
ET
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 6, 2018

Super frustrating for sure. One thing that seemed to help (although results were so sporadict) was to charge the buds while they were in phone free mode. Ultimately, I got in a chat with Amazon (Germany) and they IMMEDIATELY sent me a new pair the next day. 

anthony_harvey1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 7, 2019

All I can say is Bose support ARE SHOCKING!!!! Phoned them up about my right earbud not charging above 48% and they told me 2 weeks to get a replacement. I said that this wasn't acceptable and they then said I could go to a Bose store and get a replacement. I asked would the replacement product also have the same issue, and I was told guaranteed that no it wouldn't as they have 'improved' the product and as they are shipped directly from Bose warehouse in Belgium I would get one of the improved models. I said if I went in-store how can they guarantee that I would be receiving one of the 'improved' sleep buds and they said they couldnt I would have to phone them up and check the serial I receive. Basically Bose know there is a fault with early production sleep buds, but not willing to help the customer in my eyes.  We bought the sleep buds because we have trouble sleeping, going to have a great 2 weeks sleep without them thank you Bose!!!!