I am the same . My right one says it is charged and dies after a minute??/

Tried resetting the charger   Not sure what else to do

Woodhouse

Lmmarmet
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

I tried upgrading and resetting the charger and trying a different device and updating the app. None of it worked. I sent an email 4 days ago. No response. I haven’t called because I am on vacation and don’t want to waste my time on hold. Very frustrated right now.
Highlighted

Hi Lmmarmet,

You can use social media to contact us as well! We use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and should be able to further assist with this issue. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Basically you can ring support for a replacement pair which may take up to a couple of weeks.

If replacements are also faulty Bose have no other solution and refunds are not allowed after 30 days.

Even if you explain the situation they cannot deviate from 'policy'.

Online staff will continue to tell you to call support regardless
Lmmarmet
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

Just updating that after 10 days Bose customer service still has not responded to my email. Why promise a response within 72 hours if you don’t intend on responding at all!

Hi Lmmarmet, 

Thanks for your post. We are very sorry to hear that you are having issues getting in contact with our support team. I would recommend getting in touch via telephone, you can do this via clicking this link and selecting your region, then kindly scroll down to contact us and give the team a call. They will be happy to help you get this resolved. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

The Earbuds are absolute junk. We all were ripped off for 250 bucks. Bose should recall them and return our money or give us credit towards another product.

What I have heard is that the buds are very small and the technology is packed in; battery, Bluetooth hardware, memory, and speakers, so there is a lot to go wrong. Boes does not have the tech or manufacturing buttoned down.

Peter

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Yes, please can I have my money back or credit? (Mine are unusable.)
Lmmarmet
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

Quick clarification needed-

Bose sent me a label to ship my sleepbuds back. I swear on the phone he said to include the charging cable and adaptor. The written instructions say on the email not to include any accessories or cables. I tried to call but gave up after being on hold too long. Should I include the charging cord?
sergem
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

Unfortunately I have to report the same issue.
Been using the Sleep Buds for 4 months now; they literally saved my life since they help me tolerate CPAP therapy.

However, for the past 2 weeks, my right sleep bud won't charge more than 48%. I've tried every factory reset described in this thread but nothing works.
I'm terrified at the thought of having to send them back since I need them to sleep. Pretty disappointed as this seems to be a widespread issue.