Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

Hi Jeannieb, 

My colleague Andy_B has provided a detailed list of steps to follow if you are experiencing this issue, please follow that, and if you still experience issues, get in contact with support via the link in his post. 

Kind regards

Jeff G

Highlighted
Joseph Huang
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 16, 2019

Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

I had followed this reset procedure,but it worked nothing.

tried many times ,IT IS NOTHING HAPPENED.

I GIVE UP.

PROBLEMS IS THE HARDWARE.

klausadrift
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 29, 2019

Useless Sleepbuds - Message to BOSE

Reading through all the posts I am aware that I am one of many with the same sleepbuds problem.

After 5 months of usage the right bud showed only 5% charge after a full charge and did not connect to the app. Updated the charging case with the newest software only to find out that now my left bud showed a low charge.

Taking both buds out of the charging case resulted in only one bud being found/connected to the app.

After continuously resetting the charging case and taking the buds in an out, I finally managed to connect both buds to the app.

However, I was unable to update to the newest firmware, even with more than 60% charge. Uninstalled and re-installed the app. Nothing works.

I also send twice emails to sleepbuds.support. Although I received a reference case number, nobody bothered to answer.

So, here's my message to Bose: I am completely fed up with this piece of crappy sleepbuds and your non-existing support. I also own a Bose home theatre and other headphones and I was thinking of upgrading. However, based on my and others experience I will never buy a Bose product again and further will not recommend your products in all of the social medias.

The low quality of your product and your complete ignorance of customer complains should be a warning to others.

Community Manager

Re: Useless Sleepbuds - Message to BOSE

Hi Klausadrift,

Welcome to the Bose Community forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Sleepbuds charging and connecting.

Should troubleshooting listed above not resolve your issue, I encourage you to reach out directly to telephone support in your region for live assistance to explore available service options.

Kindest,

Andy B

Moonchime
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 10, 2018

Dreadful Customer Service

My sleepbuds were faulty. Stopping charging at 48%. Bose acknowledged the fault and collected them from my house, promising to send replacements. I waited. Nothing happened for over two weeks. I contacted Bose again and was told the replacements were ready to be shipped. They apologised profusely. It was obvious that dispatch had been overlooked. I was assured I would receive a notification on the imminent dispatch. All communications were conducted via Whatsapp. It is now over 3 weeks since collection. No replacements. No notification of dispatch and now nobody has even answered my latest message after 16 hours. I feel I've been robbed of £230 paid in good faith to what I thought was a reputable company. Is anyone going to help me?
Community Manager

Re: Dreadful Customer Service

Hello Moonchime,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced charging issues with your Sleepbuds and have not yet received your replacement product. I encourage you to reach out directly to support within the UK via telephone on 0333-3000 112, Mon-Fri 9am-6:30pm, Sat 9am-5pm for live assistance for additional assistance as this cannot be accommodated through the Community forums at this time.

If you have any additional questions please reach out again.

Kindest,

Andy B

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Please can I have a refund, mine are unusable (support said no)
Caityay
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 2, 2019

I'm currently on my second set of sleep buds in 8 months. Bose replaced the first faulty set with this current one. Things were running smoothly until last week. Now the right bud wont go over 58% and the left says 100% but with the recommended charge case reset, that too decides it's not fully charged either.
Given Bose know there is a widespread issue, and their customer service thinks it is acceptable to respond to numerous complaints on this forum with a generic "lets try this troubleshoot" when people have nominated they have done everything already, it's time to get consumer affairs involved for those of us in Australia. These need recalling and refunds given. I live 400km from the nearest "authorised retailer" and 4000km from the nearest Bose store. The '2 week wait' Bose promise for replacements, is actually 4 weeks for me because they refuse to dispatch the replacement until the faulty ones arrive in Sydney. Disgraceful customer service for a very expensive product.
TO82
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 4, 2019

Same issue as stated above in numerous posts of this string. Bought my expensive buds (out of trust for Bose) in November 2018. Now buds don’t charge full and one or both cut out during the night. Also having nightly issues trying to get them going with the app where either one or both can’t be detected. Frustrating?...understatement. What is the solution Bose? And please don’t send another generic troubleshoot message. I have other Bose products, this just does not match up.

Hi All, 

I completely understand the frustration when your product isn't working.

In regards to this specific issue, we recommend resetting the charging case and updating the firmware of the charging case. 

If you have tried these steps, we recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for further assistance. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kindest,

Jessie O