slo_devops
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 7, 2019

Sleepbuds left doesn’t charge past 48%

I’m trying to update my sleepbuds but they need 60% charge and the left bud has not been charging past 48% for a while now.... is this a warranty replacement? Anyone else have this problem?
KJF
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 3, 2019

Sleep buds not charging

My left sleep bud will only charge to 48%. I’ve reset the charging case, no change. I updated the software on the charging case, no change. There is an update for the sleepbuds themselves but it won’t work because both sleepbuds must have over 60% battery to accept the update and I still can’t get it up over 48%. What else can i do??
Joseph Huang
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 16, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds left doesn’t charge past 48%

we all have the same problem ,nothing we can do.

sleepbuds  need 60% for update but all we got is 48%.

can't update, can't charge over to 48%

[Moderator edit]

Juantana
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 13, 2019

Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

it does seem like Im seeing 48% alot, the left one for me.  sometimes I can get it to 100% but then that night it will be back at 48 or lower, also the case battery seems to drain during this time as well really fast - they worked for awhile but after a month this started happening.Installed version 2 which it said specifically addressed this.  cleaned the posts, even took them out of the ear piece to be sure it was making good contact.  $250 is alot to pay for something that does not work, and like others here I have come to depend on them to sleep at night.

Hi Juantana, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Have you attempted all troubleshooting methods that have been suggested in this thread? 

If so I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Juantana
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 13, 2019

yes I tried all the tips - I emailed the address others provided with a description of the (now I assume well known) problem as well as my serial numbers - if I do not hear back from them I will call - thanks.

Hi Juantana, 

Thanks for updating me on this. 

I am sorry that I wasn't able to assist further via this platform. 

Thanks, 

Hector B 

jsvhere
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 23, 2018

Right bud only last 7 hours on full charge.

For the past couple of nights, my right sleep bud is only lasting about 7 hours after a full charge. Both are at 100% but at 7 hours the right one is at 0% and the left is at 54%.

Please help!

sherio
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Apr 12, 2019

Re: Right bud only last 7 hours on full charge.

I have something similar with mine.  If I reset the case, it usually helps for a couple of days but then the right side starts losing its charge at an accelerated rate again. This is my second set with the same issue.

@jsvhere wrote:

For the past couple of nights, my right sleep bud is only lasting about 7 hours after a full charge. Both are at 100% but at 7 hours the right one is at 0% and the left is at 54%.

Please help!

Highlighted
AlexFedyunin
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 26, 2019

Buds don't charge more that 56% and there are no solutions with that.

Ok, now that is more that 3 months with that known bug that one bud is not charged more than 48% or 56% (after update). And no solution we have. The last response is that ""I will be locking this thread and I encourage any further participation to be directed to the identical thread HERE" but there is no my country in the list, and when I've bought that in Singapore aiport, they offered to me "worldwide support and warranty".Is bose's world a little small than the globe? I'm sure that is. In the addition they (administrator and moderator) closed the topic with that discussion. Good service, really 😞