Sleepy1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 13, 2019

Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

I have the same exact problem.  I have been struggling to reslove the problem for over 2 weeks now.  My right bud is at 100% charge and I haven't been able to get the left bud any higher than 26%.  I have reset the charge case several times.  I have check for updates and reinstalled.  I even tried putting the left bud on the right charger without success.  Nothing is working and unfortunately I have become addicted to wearing these things to get a good nights sleep.  I'm going to call support tomorrow.  For $250 I expected a little better especially from Bose.  Hopefully they have an easy fix by now.

Hey @Sleepy1

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the trouble you're having with your set. We want the Sleepbuds to work for you and most importantly help you get some rest. Please do get in touch with our support team when possible. If determined that your set has malfunctioned, they will assist in providing you a solution and get you back up and running again. 

Contact information can be found here if needed.

Thanks again and take care,

Mohsin 

Cajun16
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2019

Hello,

I too am having similar problems. My Sleepbuds are probably less than two months old and my right bud consistently charges to only 49%. I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques to no avail. 

Thank you

George

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

I too am getting this problem. Says charged but then only charged approx 20%. Reset case and now says 3%.

Update: Reset everything and charged with case open. Right bud stuck at 24% / 3 hours use.

Only started a week or so ago.

?!??
JGroga01
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 22, 2019

I have had a similar problem- I bought these in October and within a month the right sleep bud stopped charging past 48%. The left charges fine. I reset the charging case every day and I would say 2 times out of 10 it will actually work and start charging the right sleep bud. But then the sleep bud won't hold the charge and drops down to 48% within an hour. After paying $250 for an ear plug I am disgusted with Bose. I have tried to call support because no one can answer a question online however I have been left on hold for over an hour and always have to disconnect because I am at work. 

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

You are right to be disgusted. I paid £229 on release date and they have become unusable, with no proper response from Bose.

Mods - as previously requested please contact Bose management now and request an official response to the widespread issues being experienced. Get your supervisor to pick up the phone. Or send an email. Do something.

(I am NOT waiting on the phone for ages and ages and ages to request a replacement which will then take 2 weeks after I have printed out the slip and travelled somewhere to post, when the replacement will probably not work. You need to understand this.)

Bose management/tech teams - if you are reading this, please sort it out and let us know what's happening. Are you even working on fixing these issues or releasing new hardware??

nicoparri
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2019

Yep! I am having the same problem. My right sleep bud does not charge over 48%. I've tried to restart the case and sometimes that works. But automatically drains to 48% again. 

Any solution for this problem? I am afraid that we will need an update.

Hello nicoparri! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but am glad to help! We want you to get the most from your Sleepbuds and have a great night's sleep. You'll find some helpful tips on the Sleepbuds support page, including instructions for updating the firmware.  If you are not able to resolve the charging issue please contact our Sleepbuds Support team at (800) 905-1273 (Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm ET). 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

nicoparri
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2019

The problem is that I bought this sleepdubs in EEUU and I live in Barcelona (Spain). The bose supplyer here in spain said that I can not get the waranty support. So it's so upsetting... But I've found this mail to contact directly with Sleepd dubs bose support email: sleepbuds.support @ bose. com

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

@Greg_B wrote:

Hello nicoparri! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but am glad to help! We want you to get the most from your Sleepbuds and have a great night's sleep. You'll find some helpful tips on the Sleepbuds support page, including instructions for updating the firmware.  If you are not able to resolve the charging issue please contact our Sleepbuds Support team at (800) 905-1273 (Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm ET). 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Greg this is not a solution.

They can only offer replacements which *do not work*. There are no other options. No refunds allowed.

What now?