Deetee23
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Re: Noise masking ear buds not fully charging

This worked. Thank you

Hello Deetee23,

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know what helped you solve your issue, this is very helpful for other members of the community who might have the same issue as you get to their solution quicker. 

Should you need anything else then please get in touch, have a lovely day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

RichJohnson
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

Um... ok. Am I the only one here who *doesn't* see a solution? I think you'll find there's lots of people in this thread that have the same problem and no fix. Do you therefore know how frustrating it is to see you thank someone for their solution?

But please... without using the words 'go to your local representative/store' do tell us what the fix is. Thanks.

krishp
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

@Deetee23   Please let us know how you got it working, thanks..

anthony_harvey1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 7, 2019

I'm honestly starting to believe the product is just defective and there is no fix period. I just had my first set replaced, one of the buds had not been charging for months and reported to Bose but wanted to give them some time to find a fix before getting any replacements. Got my new set replaced and within two weeks they are starting to exhibit the same behaviour, left bud this time not charging past 58% etc.. When I spoke to Bose last time they said if the replacements go wrong they will give me a refund, let's see if they back up their words..

pjbazil
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

I wish I could suggest a solution to all the folks who have suffered from this problem. I went to the Bose store and was given a replacement. Luckily they have worked so far. If they stop working , I will demand a refund. I haven’t got any other thoughts. 

RichJohnson
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

So I think this is pretty conclusive. This product is flawed and faulty. Anyone who doesn't already own a pair - DON'T buy them.

Msch1967
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Some advice needed. I opted for a refund rather than replacement but am having second thoughts.

I'm having trouble finding a comparable alternative. Because I use a CPAP, I need truly wireless earbuds that are comfortable to sleep with and also have a battery life greater than the typical 4-5 hours with most earbuds.

Considering an exchange instead since I still get nearly a full night's charge with the Bose.

Anyone know a comparable earbud. Do you think long-term the Bose will stop charging altogether or will we still get 58% indefinitely?

Thanks in advance.

RichJohnson
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

Well it will get worse. Before I threw mine away the 48% charge was reported but the length of the earbud working got less and less until eventually it was just about 10 mins even though it had been on charge all day. Bose don't care. Don't give them your money. All that will happen is you will get ANOTHER set that stop working after a while. Until they admit there is a problem and that it is really fixed I'd avoid them. Judging by comments across the net they still don't work. I guess it depends how often you can afford to just throw 250 euros away.

Firefly412
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

I applied for the refund via the app. They never sent me anything, ie RA or UPS label to return. I had to call them twice to get them to do that. Then they said I couldn’t get a refund and they had to send me a check, which would take 4-6 weeks. Just plain **bleep**ty customer service all around. Shame on you Bose! Will rethink my purchases from Bose and don’t think I won’t tell any of my friends about this experience either.