Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

One of my magnets came of, did anyone glue it back on?

One of the magnets for my sleepbud came off yesterday. Has anyone tried to superglue it back onto the ear bud or is it better to just deal with supports and get it replaced. I really don't want to be without these sleepbuds while being replaced as a very light sleeper.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: One of my magnets came of, did anyone glue it back on?

Author Accepted Answer selected by thescot123

Hi thescot123, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. I am very sorry to hear that the magnet has come off of your Sleepbuds and I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please don't attempt to reattach this yourself and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by thescot123

Hi thescot123, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. I am very sorry to hear that the magnet has come off of your Sleepbuds and I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please don't attempt to reattach this yourself and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

I do not recommend trying to glue the magnet back in to place.  The magnet is strong in spite of it's small size and will just come off again.  I contacted support who is sending me out replacement Sleepbuds.  Luckily the magnet didn't fall off in my ear canal, and was stuck to the charging case.  I freaked out at first because I couldn't tell that it was stuck on the charging case. This is the third time now that I have had to send mine back for issues. 

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

Did call support this morning, they are shipping out a replacement which should arrive tomorrow. This is my firt replacement pair so keeping my fingers crossed that they work. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

While you are discussing magnets, I am extremely worried about the magnets coming off and going into my ear canal. They are very small, this could  possibly cause pain and deafness!  Should I be worried?  Or should I return them.