Highlighted
LindaD
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

Please help - Tranquility sound from Bose Sleep app needed

Hi, I`m looking for some help from those whose sleepbuds are at least partially working and Sleep app is available. My left bud is out completely, it`s not charging, i have these 3 white dots on charging case.  So i`m not able even to connect to the app and get right bud working unfortunately. And as i bought them from local partner in Latvia and they are already out of stock, i can`t get replacement, just refund.

So what i`m asking is - if someone could record from phone and send me audio file with Tranquility sound (which did miracles with my sleep, i`ve tried with similar brain waves sounds, but doesn`t help), i would really really appreciate it. I`ve asked Bose on Facebook but they say they can`t do it. All i can find online is couple of youtube videos with 20 sec long playtime, ive tried to cut it out, but cant do it smooth enough. So if anybody could help - record it (the longer the better, but I would appreciate anything) and email me to: [Edited by Moderator], i would be very grateful. Any other suggestions how to get the sound are also welcome.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jwbyrne
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Re: Please help - Tranquility sound from Bose Sleep app needed

Author Accepted Answer selected by LindaD
2 REPLIES 2
jwbyrne
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by LindaD
LindaD
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

This is just what i was looking for, many many thanks :)))