eznoh
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

Re: The Worst Customer Service

I have to disagree. Although I went through 10 pairs of the original sleepbuds, they were always very prompt is sending another pair. Now I'm using the version 2 which was sent to replace my last pair of version 1.

gcrawford
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 15, 2020

Missing Soft Carry Bag

I noticed that the first generation sleepbuds included a soft fabric carry bag to prevent the case from scratching but is not included with the sleepbuds 2.  Was this discontinued or was mine just missing?  Any way to get one directly from Bose?  Seems like a pretty cheap item to eliminate.  

Vicky_W

Re: Missing Soft Carry Bag

Hey gcrawford, 

Thanks for choosing the new Sleepbuds II. How do you like them? 

You are correct, there is no fabric bag for the aluminum case with the Sleepbuds II. Our design teams listen to our customers' feedback and are always striving to come up with the perfect balance between performance, functionality, and design.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
FlyingFish
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

It should have been included. This is cost cutting.

I've owned them two days and it's no longer charges 🤣. Right bud does not work and gives three lights.

Day two!!!!

shallanspielmaker@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

New sleepbud ll: 90 day return period if baught from amazon

• On the Bose site it says 90 day return policy money back no issues for the new Bose sleepbuds ll. 

Does this only apply when you buy them threw the Bose website or can you buy then on Amazon? 

Bose is saying 3 weeks out before delivery and you can get then in 2 days on Amazon. I want to know if baught on Amazon is there still a 90 day return policy????

Thanks, SH

Denziloshamen
Advisor
Registered since

Sep 18, 2017

Re: New sleepbud ll: 90 day return period if baught from amazon

The 90 days only applies if bought from

Bose. I can appreciate how frustrating that is with the lead time for orders at the moment being so long. If you’re not sure about the purchase, I’d really recommend holding off and buying from Bose if you do want to take advantage of the 90 day policy. 

Jeff_G

Sorry to hear your Sleepbuds II are no longer charging. That should certainly not be happening! 

I would recommend checking the buds are fully connected to the magnetic connectors in the charging case to allow for charging to occur.

Please also see this page for information regarding charging. Please ensure you're following the steps to ensure correct charging. If the steps on the page fail to resolve the problem, I would recommend resetting the Sleepbuds. Details can be found towards the bottom of the page on that link. 

Please let me know how you get on! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Vicky_W

Re: New sleepbud ll: 90 day return period if baught from amazon

Thanks for confirming that @Denziloshamen. I would suggest reaching out to Amazon directly to confirm refund policies, but I am sure you will love the new Sleepbuds II. And, you are still covered under the Bose limited warranty when purchasing from an authorized reseller like Amazon! 

JIAHAO
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

Received the track number, but it didn't ship to UPS

Hello,  I ordered the sleepbuds 2 at October 3, and have been waiting  for one mouth to get the track number one week ago, it still shows ready to go and track information was label created, but it didn't shipped,  I don't know it will take how long to ship my order? 

Keith_L

Re: Received the track number, but it didn't ship to UPS

Hi JIAHAO,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

As the Community is a place for discussion and troubleshooting, sadly we aren't able to help with questions about orders. If you would like to check the status of your order, please reach out to your local support team as they will be able to assist with this! You can find the contact information for them at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!