Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

QuietOn

Are there already people who have experienced these sleepbuds from QuietOn?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2019

Re: QuietOn

I returned my sleepbuds and bought quieton.
The insulation is less, because there is no sound to mask what the reduction lets pass.
Regarding comfort, I find that the bose are much more comfortable to wear.
I'm waiting for bose to release a new model to improve my nights.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Thank you, this helps a lot.

Zenbuds from amazfit are almost available also, I don't expect bose to come with a new design before all warranty's have been expired.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

I got these after returning my Sleepbuds.

Pros:

It's very quiet wearing them.

They do work pretty well and I am glad I have them. Like any noise cancelling device, some sound does get in but it's a big help to have these. 

They charge in about 30 mins after a nights use. Full charge is about 2 to 3 hours. 

Cons:

They are not noise masking, so it's a different experience than the Sleepbuds. It's very quiet, so that takes a bit to get used to if you have been using the Sleepbuds.

They are not as comfortable, took a week to get used to them.

Now I only use them when I need to block noise, not every night since you know there is something in your ear when using these. 

Other thoughts:

They do not block noise as good as the Sony WH-1000XM3, but those are hard to beat. If you can sleep on you back and don't mind the "cans" on your head, this is the best experience I have found. Good for napping in any case.

Matt

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

yes, I've used QuietOn. They are no better than wax ear plugs; they are uncomfortable and because they don't fit snugly in the ear, they don't cancel out noise. 

the Bose noise masking earbuds, even at 50% efficiency, are more effective