Re-recurring problem with charging of left ear bud

bim
Quiet Contributor

Re: Re-recurring problem with charging of left ear bud

Hello Hector,

I've tried to reset it with and without sleeping buds inside - it doesn't work.

I don't want to get emotional, but all these consistent failures are pretty much frustrating, especiall when sleep has improved dramatically because of the buds, and then sleep deficit is back in line - because of problem with buds.

I have also a procedure question about replacement. I visited the Bose centre in Sofia/Bulgaria today, and  was told it takes up to 30 days to check the  the set and then eventually replace it. That really blew me out of my mind. Is this Bose's legendary customer service? 

Hi Bim, 

Thanks for reaching back out to us. I am very sorry to hear that this didn't resolve your issue and can only apologize for this experience. 

I understand your frustrations and would love to help with this. The length of the exchange is different in each region. I would recommend reaching out to Bulgaria support via this link.

The team should be able to assist you and explain all the options for your region. I am sorry that I am not able to assist you further personally. 

Please update us on the response that you get from the team. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
bim
Quiet Contributor

Hi again,

The suggested  service centre is the same I visited earlier today.  I understand there might be regional difference, but 30 days service is unacceptable. 

What is the standard procedure for replacement of a faulty case? "Regional differences" is not an answer.

Hi Bim,

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I'm sorry to hear that your unhappy with the Service offered to you in your region. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to offer a 'Standard Procedure' as this differs between regions due to Warehouse location and logistics. 

I would recommend going back to the Service Centre as they will have more information on the Service Procedure in your region than what we can offer you through this platform. 

However, if you have any further questions regarding your product, we'd love to assist. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Friendly Fanatic

My suggestion is just to make a fuss in the shop, including showing them this forum with the countless threads of people reporting the exact same failures.  Tell them they know the products are faulty, and thus no evaluation is needed, you are entitled to a replacement or refund.

Indeed... its Bose's legendary customer service and their legendary engineering quality too on full show... 

They should fix the problem once and for all and start giving our replacements which actually work no-questions asked to those who need them. 

Again, Im on my 4th set, in about 6 months, im certain the 4th set will fail in a month or so too.  I suspect they all do, its just that some people dont bother to take them back or stop using them after a while anyway.

bim
Quiet Contributor

Did you get your sets replaced without checking? I'm trying  to work out the procedure, which should be the same  in any store in any country. The problem is, I don't know my rights as a customer in this situation. Walking down the store and demading replacement on the grounds of posts in the forum, doesn't work in Bulgaria.

Thank you

Friendly Fanatic

The first time they said they were going to send them away and I just complained saying that these are an expensive product from a supposedly premium brand and its not good enough.  She asked the manager and they agreed to give me direct replacement.

2nd and 3rd times they just tested to verify the units were up to date and not fully charging.  Then they gave me replacement no questions.

However i'm living in Tokyo, Japan, and the customer service here is way beyond Europe.