Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Recalling sleepbuds

Hello,

My sleepbuds have completely broken, I had an email from Bose last year saying they are recalling all products and we can return them, I never got round to doing it then. Can I still return them?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Recalling sleepbuds

Hello, 

The Sleepbuds do not present a safety issue and are not being recalled. However, because the battery we chose doesn’t work as consistently or predictably as it should to meet our standards, we have decided to discontinue the product.

We do have service options available for this. If you wish to look into these available options, please call your local support. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.