Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Recharge Sleepbuds and updates - possible solution - So far I have achieved 100% charge on both

Recharge - possible solution
This is my new 3 set. I have replaced 2 times before. I haven't used them for a while but have started again. I recharge them in a new and simple way. So far I have achieved 100% charge on both. The problem was / is that batteries are burning off.
Here's what you should do: Sleepbuds should not be in the charging box when recharging the box with usb cable. When you go to bed and have your sleepbuds in your ears - put the USB cable to the box to charge it for the next day. When you wake up the next morning - unplug usb cable from the box before reinserting your sleepbuds. I think the system overcharges if you charge sleepbuds in the box while charging with usb cable.
Note: if you already have charging errors, the damage is irreparable.
Sincerely

So far I have achieved 100% charge on both 2020-02-21 👌

So far I have achieved 100% charge on both 2020-04-28 - and i have done all updates without any problems with my iphone

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 1, 2020

Re: Recharge Sleepbuds - possible solution - So far I have achieved 100% charge on both

wow nice suggestion, i am still waiting for my replacement.

just wanted to ask is the sleepbud still fine? or the battery is acting up

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Re: Recharge Sleepbuds - possible solution - So far I have achieved 100% charge on both

have achieved 100% charge on both