Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 31, 2019

Recommendation for Marketing and Question

I am extremely satisfied with my Bose Sleepbuds.  I was not aware that they store the ambient sounds within the sleepbud -not continuosly emitting microwave radiation until my buds disconnected from the phone and continued to stream the sound.  I learned this wonderful feature by accident.   Prior to learning this, I was researching the safety of the buds and was very concerned about the Bluetooth class 3 exposure. I even ordered other products etc which I ended up returning.  While Bose did state that the sounds are stored locally in the sleepbud it was not made a central piece of their marketing nor really brought to light.  As a very satisfied customer, with occassional difficulty getting the left sleep bud to charge completely, I recommend marketing this point as many consumers are concerned about their radiation exposure. 

I am unable to part with my sleepbuds as they allow me to sleep despite a snoring partner.  Will I be able to trade them in for an improved version once they are made available?  Occassionally the left bud charges to 58% while other times it achieves 100% charge.  Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Recommendation for Marketing and Question

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Jen H,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community, this is excellent feedback which I would be more than happy to pass this on to the relevant team for you! 

As mentioned in our official statement, we are going back to the research, because we are committed to the product.

You can read the full statement HERE.

I hope this helps, have a lovely day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Recommendation for Marketing and Question

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Jen H,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community, this is excellent feedback which I would be more than happy to pass this on to the relevant team for you! 

As mentioned in our official statement, we are going back to the research, because we are committed to the product.

You can read the full statement HERE.

I hope this helps, have a lovely day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

View solution in original post