Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 12, 2019

Refund status

I had terrible luck with my sleepbuds and returned for a refund.

UPS delivered them about a month ago, with no refund.  I've been trying to contact support but they haven't replied.

Any suggestions on email addresses, etc, to contact?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Refund status

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello ElJamoquio,

Thank you very much for your message, welcome to the community.

I am so sorry to hear that you have not yet received your refund for your Bose Sleepbuds, I am very sorry that they did not meet your expectations. 

I would recommend that you get in contact with Bose via one of our social channels on either Twitter (@BoseService) or Facebook as this is not something we are really able to look into via this platform but we will be more than happy to do what we can to assist you with this further. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello ElJamoquio,

Thank you very much for your message, welcome to the community.

I am so sorry to hear that you have not yet received your refund for your Bose Sleepbuds, I am very sorry that they did not meet your expectations. 

I would recommend that you get in contact with Bose via one of our social channels on either Twitter (@BoseService) or Facebook as this is not something we are really able to look into via this platform but we will be more than happy to do what we can to assist you with this further. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Refund status

How many others on this forum have not received there refund from Bose yet for sleepbuds? I have contacted customer service many times and been lied to about dates that I would get it, hung up on ect. I have several other Bose products but this experience has left me disgusted...Has anyone actually got a refund or is Bose just playing everyone?

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

This reply by the moderator really shows they arent taking ownership of this at all, its on you to hope you can contact someone for a refund. Sent my sleepbuds back in december and they wont help me. Apparently they arent eager to give anyone money back.