Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

Removing Sounds from Sleepbuds 2

Finally got my sleepbuds 2 in. So I have a question that maybe someone can answer.

You got your sound library from the app. You find a sound you like and you transfer them to your sleepbuds 2. I get that. However I assume there is not an infinite amount of storage on these buds, and I would like to have just a few sounds I care about on them anyways. How do you remove sounds from your sleepbuds 2? 

Once I'm in the "My Sounds" tab I can scroll through all the loaded sounds on my sleepbuds 2 and play them. But for the life of me I can not find a way to remove them. The sleep buds came with like 6 or 7 preloaded sounds I don't really care for. So assuming there's limited space in these tiny things, it be nice to remove some. Maybe I'm just blind and can't find the option to remove them. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Sep 18, 2017

Re: Removing Sounds from Sleepbuds 2

I’m new to sleepbuds and the only way I found that you could remove sounds is to first reach the point where you had loaded too many on to them, only then does a delete option appear and you can delete as many of the additional sounds as you want. Seems totally mad that is the only way to do it and there is no remove option in the ‘my sounds’ section. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

Thank you Denziloshamen.

At least now I know what happens when you fill the sleepbuds to the brim. I was worried you would fill the buds to full and be stuck with what you loaded.

I think that's absurd you can't just delete or edit the loaded sounds list anytime. I want to ideally have 5 sounds I like on my sleepbuds so I'm not fiddling with my phone at night scrolling through 10+ sounds to find the one I like right before bed. If any BOSE mod or employee reads this, submit this feature request to your sleepbuds 2 app developers! The ability to remove loaded sounds from your sleepbuds 2 at anytime, not just when the sleepbuds 2 are full.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 15, 2020

I absolutely agree there should be some way to remove unwanted sounds.  Please Bose fix this with your next update!!